Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

Light Grey tint. Like new. Used for about 100 miles. You will want to get the updated (thicker) rubber well nuts from Cee Bailey.

Paid $228 after shipping with forum discount. Will sell shipped for $175

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How high off the speedo ledge is it?

Thanks!!
I never measured it before taking it off. Hopefully somebody on this board has theirs installed and can measure. If it helps I'm 6' and it was a perfect height to see over by several inches and no buffeting at highway speeds (unless you are my wife, which is why I ended up with a Madstad though its not a huge difference yet...)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wow the mounting kit that they give you with the windshield costs $30 making it $205 that you are asking
http://www.ceebaileys.com/harley/fltr_install_kit.htm
Why are you beating me up in this forum and on CVOHarley (and via PM on both sites?) Did I do something to piss you off??? If you don't want the windshield, don't freakin' buy it and quit complaining about the cost of the well nuts at Cee Bailey.

Or, take a ride to your nearest FASTENAL location (should be one within 5 miles of you) and pick up some well nuts for under $10 (price online is $14 for 10 of them and you only need 5). You will still be ahead of the game $50 and I'll take the screen back if it is not in the condition I state.

Jeez....

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Shield has been sold

SHIELD HAS BEEN SOLD

Sorry Fugly. Guess somebody found a way to get $30 well nuts for a lot less and took advantage of saving a few $$. Please feel free to bitch about the pricing on other items though.

·
Registered
435 Posts
SHIELD HAS BEEN SOLD

Sorry Fugly. Guess somebody found a way to get $30 well nuts for a lot less and took advantage of saving a few $$. Please feel free to bitch about the pricing on other items though.
dude you have a BIG problem...your ad stated..You will want to get the updated (thicker) rubber well nuts from Cee Bailey.......so I looked em up and they cost $30 so it would be $205 and new is $228 according to you. and I told you in a pm it aint worth buying used to save only $23 CONGRATS ON THE SALE ....THE END

1 - 9 of 9 Posts