Road Glide banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finish installing a S.O.B Southern Oregon Baggers center stand with JNR console switch. I have the Legends Air ride which normally mounts under the bike but would block the Center stand so I located in the rear fender by modifying the bracket it comes with. I went with S.O.B for one to support a PNW shop but also the MRI kit uses plastic feet extensions that will melt as when the stand is up touch’s the cross over exhaust pipe. The JNR switch kit ties into the factory CAN bus and connectors so when the bike is off the switches don’t function.

Attachments

·
Registered
950 Posts
Good looking ride bud. I’m waiting now on a set of JnR switches so i can install my air ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
386 Posts
Finish installing a S.O.B Southern Oregon Baggers center stand with JNR console switch. I have the Legends Air ride which normally mounts under the bike but would block the Center stand so I located in the rear fender by modifying the bracket it comes with. I went with S.O.B for one to support a PNW shop but also the MRI kit uses plastic feet extensions that will melt as when the stand is up touch’s the cross over exhaust pipe. The JNR switch kit ties into the factory CAN bus and connectors so when the bike is off the switches don’t function.
Looks great! What does a setup like that cost? I'd love a center stand.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks fellas!

With 1” lowering block the bike sits with all the air out at the center stand location 3.5”. All depends on the rear setup S.O.B will make the stand as needed. Don’t notice any difference with the Legends rear air after put the lowering block and with all the air out the tire does not rub. I’m running 18” rear wheel with lower profile tire from the 16” stock wheel.

Cost is ~$600 for the stand and I think ~$150 for the dash switch.

Killer sleds on trip to Mt. Rainier

Attachments

·
Registered
386 Posts
Haha. There you are. This is my next project. Lol. You first. Let me know how it goes.
You're gonna have to take point on this one brother. The baby is due on 7/6 and Momma needs a new SUV. I think I'm done for the near future. I finally got my custom black chrome tank emblems after waiting for months. I'm at a good stopping point for now.

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
You're gonna have to take point on this one brother. The baby is due on 7/6 and Momma needs a new SUV. I think I'm done for the near future. I finally got my custom black chrome tank emblems after waiting for months. I'm at a good stopping point for now.
Well. Congrats. And I totally understand. My youngest is 23. But I do have 4 rescues. One totally blind. So I do think ahead as best I can. But I just dropped a ton into the JKU. Lol. New bike shed will be here within a month. 16 x 20 looks like I'll get.

Wheres the pics of the tank badges? How's the black chrome holding up?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
With the factory 2017 duals the cross over pipe is flattened so worked perfect for me.

Here’s some more pics if need more information let me know. Also check out this youtube video https://youtu.be/-_rZNJPCpk8

Attachments

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Forgot to add just did 5k 3 hole oil change and the plate covers the tranny drain plug but just have to remove 4 bolts on the plate which gives access to be able to remove and drain.

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,029 Posts
Just wanted to tell you that that's a killer looking bike. I really like what you've done to it. Thumbs up!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts