Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of any electric center stands that work with the cross under exhaust? I saw the MRI center stand but their website says that it doesn't work with the cross under exhaust. I would prefer to keep my exhaust pipes where they currently are and use an electric center stand as opposed to a manual one

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
Does anyone know of any electric center stands that work with the cross under exhaust? I saw the MRI center stand but their website says that it doesn't work with the cross under exhaust. I would prefer to keep my exhaust pipes where they currently are and use an electric center stand as opposed to a manual one
I've been looking into this. Dont they have an adapter the allows the pipe? Let me go look. See if I read it correctly.

·
Registered
7,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've been looking into this. Dont they have an adapter the allows the pipe? Let me go look. See if I read it correctly.
This is copy and pasted from their website. That part number I believe is for an actual head pipe... "2009 – 2016:
NOTE: Does NOT work with cross under exhaust; Drag Specialties offers header kits that will convert an 09L OEM Cross Under Exhaust to work with our electric center stand. They can be found on page 417 of the 2018 Fatbook. Part #1802-0132 (99-16 FLT/FLHT/FLHR/FLTR/FLHX models)."

Reactions: RFG7680

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
This is copy and pasted from their website. That part number I believe is for an actual head pipe... "2009 – 2016:
NOTE: Does NOT work with cross under exhaust; Drag Specialties offers header kits that will convert an 09L OEM Cross Under Exhaust to work with our electric center stand. They can be found on page 417 of the 2018 Fatbook. Part #1802-0132 (99-16 FLT/FLHT/FLHR/FLTR/FLHX models)."
That's it. I'll be following along.

Reactions: rlaf75

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
In a group I ride with, one of the guys had to take a hammer to clearance his crossover pipe, so his center stand would clear. Just put a dent in it.

·
Registered
960 Posts
S.O.B. Is the only one on the market that i know of that works with a crossover pipe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts