Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Say within an hour of Prattville , roll call , I know Drew is about fifteen minutes away , and there is someone else close by too .. C&S and PowerWagon around Bham

Who else ??

OK yawl are coming out of the wood work finally , today there was a vivid black with apes that passed my place several times , and also a denim black with a FF helmet that passed by several times as well , then a vivid black Ultra two up crossing Main Street on McQueen Smith ..

Time to hook up

JtB

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Man that would sure be fun to hit bama,..... Not likely for me but will keep my eye on this thread,... We had some come to Texas from Kansas and Atlanta GA.

·
Super Moderator
10,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We'll have ta werk something up here

Is Cheaha still closed ??

Mebbe Full Moon BBQ in Bham ?/ Seems there is more than one I'm certain , I know of the one at exit 238 , it's kinda small for a M&G

Or Dreamland in Bham , but it's small too

JtB

·
Registered
282 Posts
Birmingham / McCalla Area

Hi Guys!!:cool:

Im in McCalla and a recent transplant from Canada.
Be great to hook up for a ride
I need to meet some local people !!
I actually have a decent size place and a pool Just sayin!!
Hope I get the email notifications to this thread!
Take it easy !!:D

·
Registered
147 Posts
I'm in Huntsville area. Let me know if you want to meet up. Finally getting to ride farther.

·
Super Moderator
10,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haven't forgotten , just some other sticks in the fire at the present time , seeing a bunch more RG's around here , but haven't been able to chase anyone down ..

Open to suggestions ..

Maybe a M&G at Barbers and ride down Hwy 25 and head towards Cheaha from there , maybe could pull some of the Central and West Ga crew over for that ...

Then there is always the issue of feed .. HHMM

JtB

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
If anyone wants to do this in the next 2 weekends let me know. Going to Southern California on the 7th and be there for 2 weeks. I'm good for any time before or after that. Cheaha Brewing Company has great burgers and beer. Or ride to Cheaha HD and can park there and walk across the driveway to several restaurants. Let me know.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
10,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Might be up for this coming Saturday the 28th , the following Saturday is July 4th weekend .. We cud ride 25 up and back :D...

Cud meet in Rockford and have breakfast at that little café on your left coming up , just before the 22 intersection , then run 22 back towards 31 , a crossroad ( Kelly's ?? ) where the Coosa WMA is at and run a windy county two lane into Sillycayuga and over to 25 or whatever .. Hit Barber's after coming up 25 ?? Maybe up to Cheaha and over to Oxford to eat there , never been to Cheaha HD . Oxford oughter have some good grub around the dealer

I'm open to ideas and ready to ride somewhere besides werk

JtB

·
Super Moderator
10,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It is a go on my end , so say this Saturday the 28th , all Central Bama and West Georgia Sharks ( and anyone else ) , meet up at Cheaha and ride towards Oxford to Cheaha HD and some grub , maybe Barbers Motorsports Park( $15 admission to the museum ) .. I'm open to suggestions ..

I'm in Prattville , so I will be heading north on some backroads ..

Open to departure and meet up times as well as somewhere to ride to , just throwing these ideas out there

JtB

https://www.barbermuseum.org/

http://www.alapark.com/cheaharesort/

·
Super Moderator
10,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Either way is fine , where ya want to meet ??

Isnt there a Chevron just below the 9 split ??

Or somewhere else ??

I'll be hitting the 111 left just before downtown instead of coming thru town ..

I'm open on time ..

0800 ish OK ??

That little place in Rockford on the left just before the 22 intersection has good breakfast , if they still open , we used to ride there a lot for breakfast , but they don't take debit cards , think they're cash only

JtB

·
Registered
282 Posts
Wish I Could Do June 28th!!

Hello!:D

Been waiting for a ride like this to meet some other Geezers (Gliders):rolleyes:
Im from Canada recently and wish to meet some local Buds!!:p
Figures...... Im getting apes and cams and painted inner at the moment.
I called painter and my ride wont be back together by this weekend.
Why I dont do upgrades in the winter is beyond me!!
Keep the rides happening Im gonna be with y'all the next one!!:cool:

·
Super Moderator
10,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
just checked the weather , looks like 40 percent rain Saturday , but I aint skeered at the moment .. see what happens .. rainin' now ..

JtB

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
I can't make it this weekend, I'm on lock down. i have been gone the last 3 weekend, so the wife wants me home this weekend.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Did Yas Git??

Hey!!

Did you guys git away this weekend?
Not much rain Sat !!

I, wondering about a ride next weekend maybe Gulf Shores? Anyone?
Im near Birmingham , McCalla actually.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts