Road Glide banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am NEW in this forum, been in the HD Forums for a while. I bought my Road Glide and found the TANK.
A few people welcomed me in my 'newbie' post and was wondering, since there are a few RG riders on East Coast of Florida, maybe we could meet at Grills, North of Eau Gallie Causeway....or maybe Capt Hirams near Sebastian Inlet?
Looking at Dec 7th or the weekend after? Just an idea.
I'll have to see if the Shark Lounge in daytona sells T-shirts so you will recognise me (or I'll just bring my hulk hogan mustache....LOL).
Post up some ideas!

Chuck the Mensh

·
Super Moderator
12,336 Posts
My bikes being painted right now..... if I have it back I'd be up for the ride.

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
1,775 Posts
My bikes being painted right now..... if I have it back I'd be up for the ride.

Sent from my SPH-L710
David, you need to get another bike to work on and leave your RG alone for more than a week. Maybe your wife's VTX could use some changes....LOL

I'm up for a ride when I get my exhaust redone. I rode the Loop during high tide and got water on my exhaust and instant rust. I'm supposed to get the parts back next Tuesday. I put 16" apes on mine a couple weeks ago and haven't been able to ride it yet. :D

·
Super Moderator
12,336 Posts
My wife would tell me to take the VTX, (she already has several times), but its just not the same. ..... :(

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Registered
140 Posts
My wife would tell me to take the VTX, (she already has several times), but its just not the same. ..... :(

Sent from my SPH-L710
I had a VTX 1800 and loved it…. Until I got a Road Glide…

If you guys are ever up near Tally let me know.

·
Registered
605 Posts
I'm up for a captain Hiram's ride I live down in Palm Beach Gardens that's about 2 hours away from me make it the Sunday after the 7th as I'll be away that weekend shoot me a PM whenever you're ready

Jay

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm up for a captain Hiram's ride I live down in Palm Beach Gardens that's about 2 hours away from me make it the Sunday after the 7th as I'll be away that weekend shoot me a PM whenever you're ready

Jay
Sunday after the 7th is the 8th...lets see if anyone wants to make a go of it. Capt Hirams is about a 2 hour ride for me also....going the slow roads.
Still working on seeing if the Shark Lounge has T-shirts......

Chuck

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
1,775 Posts
Dec 1 is Webster swap meet and 8th is Destination Daytona swap meet.:D

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dec 1 is Webster swap meet and 8th is Destination Daytona swap meet.:D
You are proposing we (Central FL Sharks) meet at Destination Daytona?
Kind of a 'Hike' for people south of Melbourne....west of Orlando. D.Daytona is usually a Sunday stop for me anyway...if Ashley working at the Saints and Sinners pub, it's a plus.
If there is a place someone wants to meet up, at least when we ride
Road Glides....it is easier to pick one another out of a crowd!

Chuck

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK.....hot rod week in Daytona Beach.....but I have had my RG for a week and want to ride...Thinking of riding from Daytona down to Eau Gallie (South of Cocoa on US1).
I like riding Riverside Dr. accross to Merritt Island then down Tropical Trail.
Thinking I might be at Grills at Eau Gallie about 1PM...1:30.
If you arrive and see a bike with a plate that says FLRIDA, that's me. Tried to get FUGLY but must have been taken.
Plans are seat of the pants right now...but what else you got?

Chuck the Mensh

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looking at riding down from daytona to Eau Gallie for lunch at GRILLS....just North of the Pineda causeway (Eau Gallie is South of Cocoa on highway US1).
Barbara and look to be there around noon thirty or so. Have a light lunch and a
Land Shark beer.
Looking forward to the ride.

Chuck the Mensh

Attachments

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Barbara and I had a nice ride to Grills from Daytona Beach. A couple miniscule showers...had munchies (steamed clams, clam chowder, conch fritters) and a LandShark beer. Didn't see any RoadGlides there.....were a few bikes though.
Maybe will catch y'all another time.

Chuck the Mensh

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Would love to go, but I need more lead time. Have a nice ride all the same.

Chuck

1 - 15 of 15 Posts