Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Short notice....since I never see anyone posting anything......
leaving daytona beach......about 10:30-11:00....going to Grills at Port Canaveral.
I have a Black RG-U. I Look like Hulk Hogan-ish. see you there, or maybe not.

Chuck

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Glideshark...if not this time, maybe next? Just trying to get some Florida Gliders together.
I see/pass a bunch on the road...Barbara and I are going to Port Canaveral tomorrow....not really planners. More of..."nice day. Where do we ride?"
Actually sounds more 'california' than we are...

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
crap...........I only have 58 'posts'?

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Sht didn't see ya... Blk RG? Probably blended in with all the Blk RKs @ here today:) If ya happen to travel out check out the Great NW

·
Super Moderator
12,428 Posts
Florida weather for you....... I'm in Broward County also, its been cloudy, but no rain here in my part of Miramar.

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was there...saw one silver (Gray?) RG...no tour pack in the 'bike parking'
area. Walked around, looked at the cruise ships....drank a LandShark beer.
Waited about 15 minutes for a table. Ate clams and conch fritters. Barbara had smoked fish dip. When it was time to leave, the silver RG was gone.
We had maybe, 10 minutes of rain riding North through Titisville.
Temperatures were perfect though. Hope you all had a nice weekend.

Chuck

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Do the good ol'boys still pull those lil gators outta the roadside ditches on Friday night and swing em by the tail? @Titisville.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I rode on some roads that passed Canaveral Air Force Station, on the otherside of the river lagoon from Titusville....had canals on both sides. Didn't see anyone at all....let alone someone pulling gators by their tails.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Daytona area

Looking to find out if there is a RG meet/greet setup in daytona area
I live in port orange, been riding fur about 200,000 miles, haven't really gotten into social riding since moving back to florida. I would love to get together, hang out, do some rides.

·
Super Moderator
12,428 Posts
We always meet up in Daytona and Leesburg, but if you set up a get together and ride and I have at least 3 weeks notice, if my schedule allows I wouldn't mind riding up that way.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 14 of 14 Posts