Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for this being last minute. Did not know if I could go till today. So some friends are wanting to do the Willow city loop, so thinking 8:30-9ish hit the road from Round rock, and head out 290. If any takers, can meet at Central Texas Harley.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Gonna be a nice ride. Enjoy and as always be safe

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
I hate you guys in Central Texas. Having access to all the nice routes and stuff while I'm stuck out here in the Houston area. I mean I go out that way often times per year, but still.....You guys suck.

Have a nice ride and be safe. I was actually out there last weekend and everything looks decently lush.

·
Registered
955 Posts
I know exactly the spots where all of those pics were taken. I rode the WCL almost every weekend since early March when the bluebonnets first started popping.

Wish I'd have seen your post on Friday, I'd have joined you. I'd also have suggested taking RR 2323 off of 16 (about 100 yards south of the 16/ 71 intersection) down to F-Berg. I discovered that road about 3 weekends ago, it was unbelievably fun and the wildflowers made the WCL look barren.

Instead, yesterday I rode the back roads to Blanco and then down to Canyon Lake and along River Road near New Braunfels. 240 miles, and yeah- the winds were brutal. Topped off the day on S. Congress and checked out the Lone Star Rat Rod and Custom Car cruise in. Now I want a '59 El Camino like one I saw down there. lol

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334501943.485153.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334501982.573706.jpg
The ride was a short all day ride :)
The other couples had to make several
stops there passengers just didn't have the comfort (there poor hinnies) as the glide.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know exactly the spots where all of those pics were taken. I rode the WCL almost every weekend since early March when the bluebonnets first started popping.

Wish I'd have seen your post on Friday, I'd have joined you. I'd also have suggested taking RR 2323 off of 16 (about 100 yards south of the 16/ 71 intersection) down to F-Berg. I discovered that road about 3 weekends ago, it was unbelievably fun and the wildflowers made the WCL look barren.

Instead, yesterday I rode the back roads to Blanco and then down to Canyon Lake and along River Road near New Braunfels. 240 miles, and yeah- the winds were brutal. Topped off the day on S. Congress and checked out the Lone Star Rat Rod and Custom Car cruise in. Now I want a '59 El Camino like one I saw down there. lol
Would love to hook up for a ride sometime. One of my riding buds just bought a 12 BBP yesterday while I was out on the ride.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts