Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So these are fluted CFR's, that are less than perfect. They have about 250 miles of use on them and the chrome on the tips is peeling.

I will take $350 plus shipping for them, and whatever the Paypal fee is if you use Paypal.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Did you buy these new? If so you can have the tips sent back to Cary Faas and he'll correct the issue. If you sell them like this odds are who ever buys them might not be able to have them sent back seeing how they didn't buy them new and won't have a reciept for them.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did you buy these new? If so you can have the tips sent back to Cary Faas and he'll correct the issue. If you sell them like this odds are who ever buys them might not be able to have them sent back seeing how they didn't buy them new and won't have a reciept for them.
I have other threads posted here about my extreme displeasure with CFR's customer service. They eventually replaced these with the other set I have for sale on here. But after close to 2 months of BS from CFR, I decided I don't even want their product at all.

But thank you for the friendly advice. If I had not known already, it would had been well received.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Well all the hype of the extreme quality n after sale service in the other thread , all must be a bunch of BS!!!! All dem true CFR buyers talking all that noise about quality of the knock offs . Hmmmmm!!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They are sold pending payment from TerryWilliams. I also have a new set listed here in the classified, you may be interested in?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts