Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all. Looking for any leads on places that have Black Ceramic CFR's in stock. Not having any luck. Thanks in advance!!!

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
I have some on order, but the last two sets I had sold very quickly. I have 4 sets of smooth black on order and two sets of double fluted black on order. I'll post up when they come in.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice, thanks for the reply. Any time frame by chance?

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
No time frame as of yet. Time frames mean nothing in this business. When they are ins tock I'll let you know. More often than not the time frames I am given do not materialize thus I under promise and over deliver.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Copy all and I appreciate the help!

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
I'm a bit confused, so there's a different color black for the CFR's now? Cuz the one's I bought 2yrs ago are a much lighter "charcoal" color than my Drago headpipes which are a nice deep shiny black still.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Believe it or not, after searching the internet for hours with no luck finding any CFR`s in stock anywhere. I called the local HD dealer. They had 2 pair in stock both black fluted. The new one come with the baffle. Might wanna give your HD dealer a call.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Hellbender Harley Davidson in Marietta Georgia bad a set a couple weeks ago. That also had the newer fluted style. They looked killer.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks brother!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts