Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After de-catting the stock header, knock off 4" megaphones, stage one filter kit, and tuning with fp3, I lost a TON of low end torque. (2015 RGS) When taking off, it is gutless. I heard stories of loss of low end with the knockoffs, but it was pretty bad. Once under way, this thing is way faster than stock, and sounds amazing. I know, I should have went with the real thing. But I already bought them, so I am going to have to use them. I had some thumb screws from another project laying around, so I thought I'd give it a try. Drilling a hole in pipes that aren't working for me wasn't a big deal. I didn't want to drill the stock header, that's why I did it near the inlet of the cans. It helps on drag pipes, so I gave it a try. I'll post my findings when I can take her for a ride.

Attachments

· Registered
406 Posts
just thumbing thru some old post about CFR knockoffs, has anyone ever required about the Big City Thunder QQ baffles that actually are inserted in the end of the header before attaching the slip on..supposed to increase back pressure

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.