Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
600 like new pipes. I decided I didn't want these after all. They have maybe 50 miles on them. Shipping is about $50 extra.

Attachments

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump TTT

Can't believe there is absolutely no interest in these...

·
Registered
992 Posts
Both of my sets of CFR's have the rivets, and if you look very, and I mean VERY closely at the second pic, you can see the edge of the CFR emblem.

·
Registered
992 Posts
I ran out in the garage and took a pic of mine so that everyone could see that CFR's do indeed have the rivets. Also, the CFR emblem is a very light "goldish" color. In SmokeyJoe's 2nd pic, if you look closely you can see the edge of the gold ring. Just trying to help. :)

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry all, but if another pic is what is needed let me know. These are the real CFR's, that I just got and I can take a pic oft he post dated box if need be.

·
Registered
125 Posts
why are you selling them? i have the same pipes and thinking of selling mine also cause they are not loud enough for me

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
why are you selling them? i have the same pipes and thinking of selling mine also cause they are not loud enough for me
Loudness is certainly one of my reasons. However I believe they are a bit loud, I cannot even imagine anything louder - it makes my ears bleed just thinking about it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts