Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,

I just got my CFRs for my stock 2013 RGC. I put them on and they sound great. Does anyone have recommendations for remap? I've read about the possibility of them blue-ing if other steps aren't taken. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
Buy a good Autotuner like a Thundermax or Powervision or buy a powercommander and have a good tuner dyno your bike. Might as well buy an upgraded air cleaner as well to get the most out of the tuning. There are tons to choose from. Do a search here and pick out the one you like best. Hope that helps.

Rich

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Greetings,

I just got my CFRs for my stock 2013 RGC. I put them on and they sound great. Does anyone have recommendations for remap? I've read about the possibility of them blue-ing if other steps aren't taken. Any suggestions?
I run CFRs and have had 'No' blueing of the mufflers what so ever.
U have a 103 - I have a 96.
I bought my bike new in 09 and had stage 1 from H.D. and Reinharts installed , b4 I took it home. They flashed the ECM w/there download.
I later installed the CFRs and a Scream-n-Eagle Heavy Breather. Still never saw any blueing what so ever.
Im sure u'll be ight! but then again, its Personal Preference on how u want ur bike to run.

·
Registered
2012 RGU vivid black
1,595 Posts
If they did a stage 1 download you won't see any blueing. That's what CFR recommends is just the stage1

1 - 7 of 7 Posts