Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a 2011 FLTRU . I'm 5-9" . Not sure if I should get 10" or 12" bars . also , wondering about extending cables , wiring etc... Will be getting the Yafee 1 inch bars . If anyone has them would love to know how they feel .

· Registered
641 Posts
I'm 5'10 and ordered 14" bars, mainly because I have heritage style bars now and the 14s will give me about 2 inches more rise (and a lot more pullback). I went with Burly brand because they have a cable/brake line kit set up to work with whatever height bar you pick. Many other brands out there, I just went with those so I could be lazy and not have to figure out what length wires, etc to get.

· Premium Member
6,810 Posts
I have a 2015 RGS and I went with LA Chopper 13" Twin Peaks along with a new clamps also for LAC. Stock cables and wiring worked without any issues. My dealer did the install and stated that the stock cables and wiring just worked without any issues. 14" Or taller would require new everything. I'm 6' and this setup is perfect for my liking.
Swomack

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.