Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thinking about doing all fluids on my 15 rgs with red line anyone used it n is it good for the price seen it for 100 for trany n oil

·
Registered
134 Posts
I did Redline in Tranny and Chain holes and made a difference.. I'm staying with it...

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
3,813 Posts
I use Redline in engine, shockproof in trans & HD Formula+ in primary. Good luck.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Redline in all 3 for me, been using it since '06. I'm completely satisfied with it. When I went to do an oil change last fall my Indy was out of redline so I went with amsoil. Valve train noise increased by at least 50%, and seemed to run hotter. So dissatisfied I dumped it to go back to redline after 2k miles.

·
Registered
8,830 Posts
Been using Red line gear oil with shockproof in the trans since the Evo years. Good stuff.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I order this one direct from Redline: Red Line Synthetic Oil - Motorcycles, ATVs, and Powersports - Big Twin 20W50 PowerPack and use it each time. If you order for two changes at a time the shipping is free and it gives you a little extra as well on the engine oil too so I figure every 4th change all I have to order is the Tranny and Primary fluids. At 109 for the complete set of fluids I think it's a pretty good deal for full synthetic, quality fluids. Then find a retailer for bulk K&N filters online and you're set to go for years to come.

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
I've used redline in all three holes for awhile now. But going to Formula+ in primary next I think. Heard lots of good stuff on it, and how it's supposed to be better (quieter) than Redline.

·
Administrator
10,497 Posts
Redline 20w-60 , shock proof and primary oil for a long time now , most every oil change gets an oil analysis done , I run 8-10000 between changes with no issues , the extra drain mileage is worth the extra money IMO

1 - 8 of 8 Posts