Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 2012 Streetglide Rear Fender with Tri bar light to put on my 2012 RG Ultra. The wiring is there between the Tri Bar and the Light Bar but I'm missing the harness that looks to plug in the Tri bar and go up under the seat. anyone know what the part# is on that Harness and if the plug under the seat would be the same as mine?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Know it late...

I bought a 2012 Streetglide Rear Fender with Tri bar light to put on my 2012 RG Ultra. The wiring is there between the Tri Bar and the Light Bar but I'm missing the harness that looks to plug in the Tri bar and go up under the seat. anyone know what the part# is on that Harness and if the plug under the seat would be the same as mine?
I think the plug you are looking for is inside the tail light. I added the '07 FLHX license hanger and fascia to my '13. The short fascia wire lead me to look in the tail light housing.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
I think the plug you are looking for is inside the tail light. I added the '07 FLHX license hanger and fascia to my '13. The short fascia wire lead me to look in the tail light housing.
This is correct, plugs into the tail light. Because you bought stuff off of a 2012 SG you may need to change the plug ends so they match the plugs inside your taillight. I have a 2012 RGU and added the SG tri bar, used a tri bar light and turn signal bar from a 08 SG/RG. I did mine about four years ago and because I have a serious case CRS I don't remember all the part numbers. There are several write ups on parts list on the forum, just do a search for rear facia install.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts