Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I saw this today on another forum and went and bought it. Cheap and works really well. Plugs in to the aux port. It's extremely small. I just attached it under the lower right corner with velcro.
I bought it at best buy. It was cheaper on amazon but best buy price matched it. Here's the link....

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?_dyncharset=UTF-8&_dynSessConf=&id=pcat17071&type=page&sc=Global&cp=1&nrp=15&sp=&qp=&list=n&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960&fs=saas&saas=saas&keys=keys&st=Aluratek+AIS01F+iStream+DockFree+Bluetooth+Audio+Receive

·
Registered
160 Posts
Yep got the same thing on mine. Been using it for a year. Still havent had it inthe rain so not sure how it will hold up when wet. Cant use the controls to switch tracks bit i have a ram mount so i just switch tracks using the phone. I am happy with the results this far.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Yep got the same thing on mine. Been using it for a year. Still havent had it inthe rain so not sure how it will hold up when wet. Cant use the controls to switch tracks bit i have a ram mount so i just switch tracks using the phone. I am happy with the results this far.
you must be from phoenix.. a year, and no rain..:eek: here in florida we can hardly go a week without getting caught in some kind of rain.. :(

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
I have been using mine for a few months and have had no problems with it. Battery lasts a long time, too. I wish I found this thing before I sunk all that money into an iPod module, which now goes unused.

·
Registered
59 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Anyone find one that works with standard harley controls on a rgc? Is it even possible?

DJ Terry Moran

1 - 9 of 9 Posts