Road Glide banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to try this and save some cash. Every side dump I have seen is between$900-1350. I ddon't have that kinda cash at this time, so while searching threads on another forum I decided to give it a shot. Haven't had the time to hear it, cause the bike is still partially apart. I still have some powder coating to do. Total investment around 80 bucks. No baffle and kept the cat in place. $35.00 for the 3" 45* and $28.00 for the resonator tip. Side Dump for under $100. Tuning may be an issue I have no idea at thus time. Like I said, a couple of guys gave me the idea and I just used their advice.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Looks good! Nice work, hope it works good for ya once you get it fired up.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Cool. Good thinking. I hope it sounds great for you!

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Fired her up today. Sounds pretty good. The resonator kinda makes it sound like a set of Rhineharts. Took a video but my mic picks up to many weird sounds. Not to loud but not quiet. Gets throaty when u get on the throttle. I'll try to post a video if I can figured it out. Not to smart with the technology stuff.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Exhaust looks good. BTW, you cost me money. I didn't see your add in the classifieds in time to buy your Dragula, so the longer I thought about it the more I wanted one. Ended up calling Frank and ordering a new one. Told my wife it was your fault. Hope you don't mind.:D

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Changed up the tip. I bought a flowmaster tip from Jegs. 3in4 out. Sound a little . The resonator was cut off and new tip welded on.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.