Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
21 - 40 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Dropped the pipe off today. They are going to media blast it and coat the pipe & shields. Black ceramic. Quote $185.00 . So my total investment should be just under $300. Can't wait to see it ceramic coated. :D

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Dropped the pipe off today. They are going to media blast it and coat the pipe & shields. Black ceramic. Quote $185.00 . So my total investment should be just under $300. Can't wait to see it ceramic coated. :D
Kool deal! That's a decent price for ceramic.........I'm hoping to be able to offer ceramic coating this fall............Just been too busy to play with that process...............Looking forward to seeing what your final outcome is.......

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Jetman, just another window of opportunity for ya. I posted the price to give members an idea . This is the first time ceramic coating anything for me. Toefco is the name of the company, outta Niles Michigan.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Jetman, just another window of opportunity for ya. I posted the price to give members an idea . This is the first time ceramic coating anything for me. Toefco is the name of the company, outta Niles Michigan.
For sure.....I'm been studying up a bit on it......a few different curing processes out there. I'll probably start "dabbling" with it this fall........
The high temp powder I use is nice, but the ceramic opens doors to so many other things........

·
Super Moderator
13,431 Posts
Looks a little outta place without the bags.
Not to mention the seat, fender, side covers, ........... lol, I'm just messing with you, it's going to look good.

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Off the subject but what bags are those your using? I like the pipe but really like the bags with the molded lines. I was gonna get a side dump until I saw what bagger nation wanted for there's then i said oh well V&H 2-1 will be fine :) thanks and great job.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Using Voodoo 3D bags and Motivation II fender. They about 5 down and 8 back.

21 - 40 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.