Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have to share this as I found it online, im cheap and didnt want to speng $100+ on a rack. This is 16" shelf bracket with 1/2" soft weatherstrip on top of the bracket..took me about 15 min clean and cheap

Attachments

·
Registered
941 Posts
Have to share this as I found it online, im cheap and didnt want to speng $100+ on a rack. This is 16" shelf bracket with 1/2" soft weatherstrip on top of the bracket..took me about 15 min clean and cheap
Mine is cheaper. Two pieces of scrap particle board or plywood. One piece set orthogonal (right angle) to the base horizontal piece. The vertical piece is screwed down the center of the base. The base is the size LxW of the tour pak. The vertical piece is cut with a height so that the top of the tour pak is horizontal to the base.

Then I painted it with some left over paint.

Cost $0.00 scrap
Time 10 min

Attachments

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
You know what? That is a really great idea. I hadn't seen that one before, but I really like it. I think that I am going to use that one in the new garage.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Perfect timing. Just pulled mine off set it on the floor and covered it with a sheet. I was scared as I walked away knowing it would get kicked or something dropped on it.
Thanks for the post

·
Registered
941 Posts
You know what? That is a really great idea. I hadn't seen that one before, but I really like it. I think that I am going to use that one in the new garage.
IMO, if you enjoy your vehicles, then you need a garage to enjoy them in. I just completed my garage "decorating" and love it. Long over due. Photos in my gallery.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts