Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got on the bike started it up ,, let it warm up and away I go NOT ,, I didn't even make it to the Highway before my Check Engine Light & Battery Light came ON .. Looked at the gauge and only charging to about 11 Volts .. So I go back home hook up the battery tender ,, wait a few hours and start the bike in the garage ,, all seems to be good charging about 14 volts & No Lights..Forgot to add that the battery tender was hooked up before I started and the light green .Where do I need to start looking?? The bike is a 2012 Road Glide Ultra

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Got on the bike started it up ,, let it warm up and away I go NOT ,, I didn't even make it to the Highway before my Check Engine Light & Battery Light came ON .. Looked at the gauge and only charging to about 11 Volts .. So I go back home hook up the battery tender ,, wait a few hours and start the bike in the garage ,, all seems to be good charging about 14 volts & No Lights..Forgot to add that the battery tender was hooked up before I started and the light green .Where do I need to start looking?? The bike is a 2012 Road Glide Ultra
This just happened to a friend of mine in Canada last week. Turned out to be the Stator.

Good luck

·
Registered
483 Posts
Check the charging output and see what you get.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts