Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I changed my handle bars last week and apparently something is not right, my engine light came on and the orange cruise light is blinking whether the cruise switch is on or off. I did use the cruise and it did not turn green like it used to it worked for about a minute light stayed orange and then it went off cruise.
Any suggestions? is it a pinched wire. I did run internal wiring through the handlebars.
Help Help Please

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Has to do with the TBW. Got the same thing on mine and the dealer fixed under warranty. What codes are you getting?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
618 Posts
Had same problem when I changed my bars, took apart and started over while carefully running wires thru bars. Must have done something right cause light went off.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
was hoping no to do that but if that is what is required will have to take the darn thing apart and re-do. So nothing to do with any fuses etc. Any suggestions.
Will try again.

·
Registered
8,831 Posts
was hoping no to do that but if that is what is required will have to take the darn thing apart and re-do. So nothing to do with any fuses etc. Any suggestions.
Will try again.
Check for codes.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Issue Resolved

TBW connector was faulty.. Thanks for all your help..
This is why I love SSS (Secret Shark Society)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts