Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 12" KW tinted shield that i wanna sell. This shield is as new, less than 400 miles ridden with it. Im 6'2" 34" inseam and it just does not work for us.

$110 or trade for 14" wv

·
Registered
259 Posts
Any way you could post up some pics? I currently have the 8" KW shield. Although the cool factor is definately there with the short shield and all, being 5'7", I'm eating way too much wind making for an uncomfortable ride. Hence I'm lookin for a taller shield to provide better wind deflection to my face. Thanks bro!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I seem to be the same height as you. Where does the wind hit you with that specific shield or is there another reason it is not comfortable riding with it on?

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have this shield and it is great!! 30" inseam and 5'9" and I never had any issues!!! And not nearly as ugly as most touring shields. I don't think it looks too bad, kind of sport touring angle to it... Goes nicely with my bike style!

Attachments

·
Registered
316 Posts
I have this windshield in clear. I like the look of it on the RG better than any other ws I've seen. I won't say it's the best for wind protection but its far better tha the stock ws.

·
Registered
73 Posts
What head lights are you running? Thanks in advance.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts