Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
etc etc according to the advertisement,,,everyone is subject to be searched at the gate by Security. No concealed weapons or knives of any kind will be permitted in the show. For public safty reasons, we reserve the right to refuse any suspiscious persons entry into the show. NO COLORS will be permitted at the show Per the Tinley Park Convention Center.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just got back from there. Packed house!!! I took a few pics and will upload them.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
etc etc according to the advertisement,,,everyone is subject to be searched at the gate by Security. No concealed weapons or knives of any kind will be permitted in the show. For public safty reasons, we reserve the right to refuse any suspiscious persons entry into the show. NO COLORS will be permitted at the show Per the Tinley Park Convention Center.
A lot of outlaws in Chi and other 1% MC

·
Registered
435 Posts
A lot of outlaws in Chi and other 1% MC
yea and the outlaws have always had a booth when the CHICAGO swap meet was held in CHICAGO with no problems, this was supposed to be a motorcycle swap meet so them saying no colors was discriminating, that also meant abate patches hog group or any other colors. but they probably were selling sons of anarchy bullshit since they promoted Opie to be there.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Dave Dupor's new RG that he just finished Thursday night. For Sale

2012 RG flat black, flat white and flat red

His new side covers and custom exhaust (one side of it) Also his new style tank.

Other side of exhaust, check out the sweet new powdercoat he did on the motor. Also his new rear fender. Looks like a drop seat kit installed, but it stock.

His screen tail light covers

Sick 26" one of a kind Rampage wheel and rotor.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yea and the outlaws have always had a booth when the CHICAGO swap meet was held in CHICAGO with no problems, this was supposed to be a motorcycle swap meet so them saying no colors was discriminating, that also meant abate patches hog group or any other colors. but they probably were selling sons of anarchy bullshit since they promoted Opie to be there. you should have pulled the lowers from your front end that you said you were going to pull last wednesday. I know quite a few outlaws that are men of there word,
There were lots of SOA colors there. Pull the lowers?

·
Registered
435 Posts
There were lots of SOA colors there. Pull the lowers?
sorry I confused you with sgt_rob who said he was pulling his lowers on his front end last wednesday to sell to me. cool pics thanks for sharing, wish i would have went but didn't want to support something that does not support bikers. they should have kept it at McCormick place in CHICAGO

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
sorry I confused you with sgt_rob who said he was pulling his lowers on his front end last wednesday to sell to me. cool pics thanks for sharing, wish i would have went but didn't want to support something that does not support bikers. they should have kept it at McCormick place in CHICAGO
It was about a 2 hour wait to get inside if you weren't a vender, they even stopped selling tickets for awhile because it was so crowded.

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Damn those are some sweet road glides. The white and black one is sweet!! I've always wondered what it would look like with the fins on the jugs all black. Kinda different.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts