Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jadaglide, Thirsty1 and myself are going to meet at Sollitt Tap for a burger on Sept 8th around noon. Thought it be nice anyone else want to stop in come on by theres alot of members within 75 miles or so. The address is 11830 N 12560e Beecher Il 60401. Its 3.5 miles south of Beecher Il .Take Dixie highway (RT 1) to County line Rd (E12000n) go west .5 mile turn south as soon as you cross the RR tracks. Its down.25 mile on your right.

Smitty

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
I'm marking my calendar now. It'll be good to meet some other RGers from the area.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I'm marking my calendar now. It'll be good to meet some other RGers from the area.
Hey Dan, I gotta work that Sat night but for a noon time meet-n-greet lunch, I think I can swing fer a bit. Beecher, IL is just over an hour ride per mapquest. Considering it's Saturday, I think we can get there alittle earlier than an hour. PM or call me and lemme know if ya wanna meet up by O'hare and ride down together. Talk to ya soon bro...

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Opps...double post! I got excited about the flag. :eek:

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
*** The RG.Org flag is close by ***

Anyone attending this M&G coming from western Illinois? I know the RG.Org flag was/is in Savannah, IL on 9/3, per a postings in the "Where is the RG Flag" topic linked here - see posting #319: http://www.roadglide.org/showthread.php?t=9206&page=32

I know there's a few members planning on attending this Beecher M&G that didn't have a chance to see & sign it at SWII. I've already left Doug a PM to see if he can meet up with someone from this group...any takers?

Let us (attending the M&G) know if anyone can bring it or go get it before it leaves the area again. I'm booked pretty solid all week or I'd ride over and get it from bigdoug1130. I'd imagine soon it will be headed south for the colder/winter seasons we have approaching.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
I misread the info about flag & Doug. He lives in central Iowa and will be traveling to Savannah, IL only tomorrow Tuesday. So I can't meet up with him.

Anyone close to Savannah, IL planning on making the trip over for the Beecher M&G? There could be a flag hand-off in your near future!?!

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
I am gonna

3 and 1/2 hours for Burgers on Saturday sounds fun. I live just south of Savanna, but will be out of town on Tuesday. If we are still on, JRMAC and I will leave here around 8ish. Gives us time to get lost, found, and back on track.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Are folks still planning on doing the Beecher M&G at Sollits tomorrow 9/8 at noon? I'm game for the ride.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts