Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well heres my thread for my build. im doing one thing at a time. id like to get all my parts but it has been suggested to take my time and shop around for prices. anyway heres my bike a 2013 roadglide with 2 miles on it. I got it home yesterday and switched out the headlights for the daymakers and today I ordered my front wheel from rc components. I got the holeshot eclipse in a 21x3.5 single sided rotor with matching air cleaner.

·
Super Moderator
12,331 Posts
I definitely agree with taking your time and shopping around for prices, you can save a lot of $$$$$, some of the price differences will shock you.

·
Registered
483 Posts
well heres my thread for my build. im doing one thing at a time. id like to get all my parts but it has been suggested to take my time and shop around for prices. anyway heres my bike a 2013 roadglide with 2 miles on it. I got it home yesterday and switched out the headlights for the daymakers and today I ordered my front wheel from rc components. I got the holeshot eclipse in a 21x3.5 single sided rotor with matching air cleaner.
Need some pics brother! Have you used photobucket yet to post pics?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im in my semi, I have used photobucket, today I also ordered a chopped tourpak they gave me 15% off, so next is a rear fender, I really wanna go with an oem cvo fender but Harley wants 1000.00 for it. what are the most popular fenders? and the best built ones? bagger nation has them but omg $$$$$$$ I also found some monotubes today on phatperformance arts for 100.00 cheaper than Harley wanted. im just trying to decide if I wanna go with -1 or -2

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Welcome shameless and good luck with the mods, looking forward to a before and after!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Shameless,
I just did a build, and whoever told you to take your time and shop is a very smart person. I can tell you from experience to shop around and assemble ALL your parts before starting. This will eliminate stress down the road. Go with the 2 inch drop on the monotubes-the profile of your bike will look so much better.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts