Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I took a gamble and purchased the Chizeled Lo Bars for my 2019 RGS, love how they look. Installed and am extremely uncomfortable with them. I'm 5'6" with a 27" inseam and T-rex arms compared to most people. I punched out the locating pin in the clamp and rotated the bar back a little bit so I'm not reaching as far for them but now find them too low. I'm now sitting on the bike 'clamshelled', sorta like how my '13 Nightrod is.

Does anyone have any recommendations on bars that are simliar to the Chizeled Lo's in design? I found the stock bars to be pretty comfortable in terms of pull back but they weren't high enough. I don't want huge ape hangers and thought the Chizeled Lo in pics looked perfect in height, now with it angled back it's pretty low. Does anyone have the stock bar measurements for the 19 RGS? I want a little more height but prefer my hands to stay somewhat behind the fairing. TIA

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
Look up the specs of yours and compare them to the Factory 47s. See what the pullback and width is compared to yours. I know the best bar for what you want wont go on yours without a bunch of work. Krome Werks 2+2 sweepers. See if.you can find a bar with the sweepers specs. 2+2 is 2 up and 2 closer to you. They're 1" at the clamp.last I knew. See the KW site to see if they made a 1.25" clamping area.

·
Registered
975 Posts
First post needs a hearty welcome....Hearty Welcome!!! Ride safe, but ride.

·
Registered
6,765 Posts
Welcome, good luck in your bar search.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Might look at kst straight jacket bars taller than you have. Welcome from Minnesota

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
"bad attitude" from JSR Customs. Have a bend in the bottom to bring them closer. Happy with mine and great customer service.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Welcome, I did the same thing with the lows. They now sit on on the parts shelf. I went with the road 6 customs 13" holey rollers. The brake lines give just enough to fit well. Good luck on your search and your mods.

·
Registered
526 Posts
I’m about to install Chisel Low... hoping it’s a good fit, I dig the look for sure. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. That and I picked them up really cheep.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts