Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here in AZ where I am staying for the winter it is going to be 77 degrees and sunny and a great day for riding.
On the other hand there is 2 football games on today that have promise of being good games to watch. I am not a fan of any team that is playing but as a football fan I like to watch a good game.
The games start around 1pm and 4pm here which is the prime time for riding.
I really hate having to make these decisions. :confused:

·
Registered
353 Posts
Go riding!!!!!!! I wish I was there. I'd be riding for sure!!

·
Registered
316 Posts
It will be 50 and sunshine here today in Omaha. I'm riding to a bar to watch the first game, then returning home for the second.

·
Life Member
5,434 Posts
Definitely riding over watching for me. Gonna be mid 60s here and about to head out for a lunch ride :)

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Leave early for a ride and head to some place the game is on. Why can't you do both

·
Registered
103 Posts
Go to the packer bar in cave creek, can't remember the name but theirs a steelers bar on one side of the main drag and packer bar across the street

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
I have never been a football fan,so for me there would only be one choice,riding over football every time.:cool:

·
Registered
95 Posts
60 degrees blue bird skies here and was debating the same thing , decided to watch football, go Colts. Had fresh fried catfish filets and homemade coleslaw for lunch, I'm ready for some football :)

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
60 degrees blue bird skies here and was debating the same thing , decided to watch football, go Colts. Had fresh fried catfish filets and homemade coleslaw for lunch, I'm ready for some football :)
Wouldn't stay for football ball but no way I will leave catfish and coleslaw. Damn that sounds good.:beer:

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Mid 50's in NC, so I rode about 120 miles, watching the 2nd half of the 1st game now. Best of both worlds.

·
Administrator
10,983 Posts
riding over feetsball any day , but I'm with Drew , catfish and cole slaw werkx every time ..

Too bad Catfish House aint open today ..

JtB

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Thats easy, Ride bitches. I met 13 buddies and rode for 2 hrs. 55 degrees here

·
Registered
9,196 Posts
I rather watch Professional wrestling, it's more believable. Go ride.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
depending on where you live, head out 2 hours before the first game starts. Here it 3pm (eastern time) so launch time would be noon. Ride for 4-5 hrs then back home for the second half. Second game starts 4 hours after the first so its a no brainer for me. However here its 34 and snowing/sleeting so its brews and chews and the full game fer sure.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts