Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys I'm putting a andrews 57 cam in my 11 RGU w/SE adjustable tapered Pushrods.on another site someone has the same build and put S&S lifters 33-5350
lifters(which are 108.00)and on another comment some have use the S&S lifters 330-0175 (279.00) i know u can't go wrong with S&S but for my build would i need the premiers lifters or the reg. would be find S&S is closed for the weekend and sale ends today.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
I like the S&S premiums as my first choice.:D

ok guys I'm putting a andrews 57 cam in my 11 RGU w/SE adjustable tapered Pushrods.on another site someone has the same build and put S&S lifters 33-5350
lifters(which are 108.00)and on another comment some have use the S&S lifters 330-0175 (279.00) i know u can't go wrong with S&S but for my build would i need the premiers lifters or the reg. would be find S&S is closed for the weekend and sale ends today.

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
You can find the S&S premium lifters without limiters for around $230 online. Buddy of mine just bought a set last month.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will take a look.im definitely upgrading the lifters just wanted to c if I was going to need the premium ones I spoke to another guy who has the same build as I do and he used the regular ones and no problem. Again that was one person want.to c if anyone else did

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
I have not heard any thing bad about the standard S&S lifters. There is a shop near me and that's all they use.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
S&S lifters, and S&S pushrods, roller rocker arms are the parts we reach for here when needed, for almost 2 decades now.........there is a good reason for that.:)
Scott

1 - 11 of 11 Posts