Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 15 RGS. I was looking to install a chopped engine guard. I have found a few hidden fairing support brackets, just not made by Harley. Anyone have any suggestions? I know the new CVO has the chopped engine guard but I can’t find anything from Harley P&A for a fairing support bracket. Any info or suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you!

·
Registered
4,065 Posts
I have a 15 RGS. I was looking to install a chopped engine guard. I have found a few hidden fairing support brackets, just not made by Harley. Anyone have any suggestions? I know the new CVO has the chopped engine guard but I can’t find anything from Harley P&A for a fairing support bracket. Any info or suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you!
If you buy the chopped engine guard by HD it comes with the fairing support bracket.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I like the look of that engine guard rode a CVO RG and really like highway pegs so on my test ride no pegs figured you have to add them guess what parts desk said there is one type that fits and for me it was really cheap looking

·
Registered
141 Posts
I like the look of that engine guard rode a CVO RG and really like highway pegs so on my test ride no pegs figured you have to add them guess what parts desk said there is one type that fits and for me it was really cheap looking
I have the chopped engine guard on my Special and I went with the Ciro frame mounted highway pegs. They are not the cheapest but their quality is top notch and the adjustability makes them super comfortable.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts