Road Glide banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

I have for sale a beautiful HD Gloss Black Chopped tour Pack with the Detachable bracket installed already. It also includes the smooth backrest pad. It is in LIKE NEW condition....you will be impressed. I prefer to sell to my RG homies over ebay any day. So here is my deal...

Used for about 2 months, ZERO SCRATCHES, like new. I believe 50% of HD value is beyond fair pricing. No negotiation on prices at all.

HD: P/N- 52898-98A Chopped tour-pak backrest 97-13 $169.95
Me: $85

HD: P/N- 53111-96DH 97-13 Chopped Tour-pak Gloss black 97-13 $849.95
Me: $425

HD: P/N- 53276-09A 09-13 detachable Tour-pak mounting rack $194.95
Me: $100

I'll sell these separately at the prices listed, however I will sell the package deal (all) for $550 + shipping. Just let me know where u r at and I will calculate the shipping and let you know! BTW I will ship it in a moving blanket so it will be very protected! PICS upon request

Thanks,

Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2009 and up

Dudes, I am pretty sure that this quick disconnect bracket only works with 2009 and up scooters, so if you buy it for the tour pack and backrest I can assure you it will fit. Bracket-wise you are on your own. Please do the research if you are interested.

Thanks!!!!

Mike

·
Administrator
12,457 Posts
That's a good deal, I don't think the sale will fall through, I don't even need one, but if my bike were still black, I probably would've jumped on it.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey Guys!

Sale pending to Calgaryglide.

Thanks for all your attention, if sale falls through I will go in order of messages received,

Mike

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sold to Calgaryglide! Please delete posting and watch for other great deals from me in the future!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts