Road Glide banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Hell, my FF won't even fit in my King Tour Pak. I have the lid liner in it, but I don't think that's the problem.

Lil Chief

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Hell, my FF won't even fit in my King Tour Pak. I have the lid liner in it, but I don't think that's the problem.

Lil Chief
I put both my modular and a 3/4 with bubble shield in mine. With 2 leather jackets and still have space.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
491 Posts
I put both my modular and a 3/4 with bubble shield in mine. With 2 leather jackets and still have space.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Damn!

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
2 full face Arai fit easily in full size tourpak, plus odds & ends

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
How did everyone get stuck on the king tour pak? 😁 The OP asked about a Chopped fellas.
Well, you got the first half right, chopped. The second half was fit full face helmet. So people are talking about all aspects of the question. That's all.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
I can’t tell if you’re fuckin’ with me or not. 😁
LOL!!!!!!!!!! OP wants to know where to put that brain bucket and chopped just isn't going cut it. Everyone wants a chopped cause they look great and hold alot. Just not a full face helmet. I need a third bike.

·
Registered
462 Posts
I can’t tell if you’re fuckin’ with me or not. ?
LOL!!!!!!!!!! OP wants to know where to put that brain bucket and chopped just isn't going cut it. Everyone wants a chopped cause they look great and hold alot. Just not a full face helmet. I need a third bike.
Agreed, I want add a chopped pak cause I like to looks better, but let's be honest, on a long haul I need all the room I can get. Still trying to decide.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Agreed, I want add a chopped pak cause I like to looks better, but let's be honest, on a long haul I need all the room I can get. Still trying to decide.
Do you ride solo on your long hauls? Saddleman makes a very nice suitcase that was made for an older chopped and it’s a large suitcase. An easy week or more worth of clothes and a towel + toiletries, iPad, ton of crap I don’t need. Unless you’re traveling with an ole lady a chopped, two saddle bags and a bag behind your back for a backrest....how much shit do you need for a vacation. 😁

1 - 17 of 17 Posts