Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning all. I have a 2013 FLTRX and wanted to order a chopped tour pack in vivid black. HD's catalog has (3) different part numbers. They are as follows:
53111-96DH
53111-10DBX
53111-13BJM
No one at the dealers here or at Harley Exec Customer service can tell me for sure which one I should get. Go figure. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
78 Posts
96DH appears to be just a full black unit
10DBX looks like Black with a silver stripe
13BJM is a bottom kit

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Based on the part numbers alone I'd say you probably want either the 53111-10DXM the 53111-13BJM unit. the -13 represents the year the part number came into existence or was revised. The letters represent the paint code. Pretty sure that the difference between the 10 and 13 is probably secondary color. I don't have a catalog to help but that's where I'd be checking to find the differences.

Best bet is to call PC PAIN (Jon) at horny toad HD and get a forum price. Good luck

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Just to throw another in the mix, if you get the 2014 tour pack mount (which will fit on the 4 point doc of prev years) you can get the 2014 Chopped tour pack.
HD PN 53000402DH for a vivid black 2014 chopped.
Check with Jon at Horny Toad HD. Some online dealers also offer 20% off.

·
Registered
105 Posts
HD charges $50 for the single little pinstripe that goes in the inset of the lid. If you put a rack on the box, you will never see it.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Yep, I found that out the hard way!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts