Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone put a larger pad on their chopped tour pak? The ole lady says its too small so she doesn't feel like she has any support when she leans back on it. Any help or opinions appreciated.

·
Registered
500 Posts
I used the mustang vintage pad for my chopped tourpak. It is a solid pad from top to bottom, so it doesn't have the pad that hangs from it. My wife doesn't ride with me. Or very little so I can not say how much support it offers. U can put a wrap around style on but most likely going to have to drill holes in the lid for the chopped pak.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
960 Posts
I used the mustang vintage pad for my chopped tourpak. It is a solid pad from top to bottom, so it doesn't have the pad that hangs from it. My wife doesn't ride with me. Or very little so I can not say how much support it offers. U can put a wrap around style on but most likely going to have to drill holes in the lid for the chopped pak.

How was the fit on that rack? I ordered one recently and the 4 studs didn’t sit flat against my tour pak so i sent it back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
500 Posts
How was the fit on that rack? I ordered one recently and the 4 studs didn’t sit flat against my tour pak so i sent it back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I did have one that was slightly off but they all sat flat on the tourpak, it was just under the rack where it meets up. It bothered me at first but it made the trip to Sturgis and back with no issues so I am good with it. Had lots of compliments on it and keeps the low lines of the chopped tourpak.

·
Premium Member
3,043 Posts

That's a nice looking tour pak rack. What brand is it?

·
Registered
500 Posts
That's a nice looking tour pak rack. What brand is it?
Thanks, it is a Metalsport. More expensive than any HD one but the look with function is what I wanted. I was between the airwing and metalsport. I liked the looks of the stealth rack but function of it is worthless to me.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
I will soon have a wrap around backrest I'm installing on a Razor Pak. I leave for a trip pretty soon but am holding out till then to actually put it on. It's big and bulky but I did see a guy with a CVO with a razor pak that had it installed and it wasn't too bad looking.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts