Road Glide banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
I really like the quality of mine. The docking hardware fits really tight and there is no rattle with my pack. The tether is weak and may need to be replaced but you can get a Drag Specialties tether for $14.00. The lid closes tight and although I haven't tested it I don't think any water would get in. I read a review saying the latch could be a weak spot as well so I lock my tour pack when I travel to avoid the lid opening on its own, but there again a new latch isn't a lot of money and may be worth ordering a lock to match your bike anyways. For the price I really don't think you can miss with these even if you spend the money on OEM hardware you are still way ahead.
Now if you need a certain colour you may want to check out Advanblack or Nastyhog.

I have had good luck with the TCMT versions of stuff I bought. Fit and finish has been spot on and my painter has had no complaints on them either when I've take the stuff to him.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I have had good luck with the TCMT versions of stuff I bought. Fit and finish has been spot on and my painter has had no complaints on them either when I've take the stuff to him.
Doesn’t most TCMT stuff come from amazon? Correct me if I’m wrong but i havent seen an actual site

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
94 Posts
View attachment 413682 if you look on eBay, there are a ton of people drop shipping from "Rancho Cucamonga, CA". This is a screenshot of the one I bought. I made them an offer and requested all black hardware. Took about 5 days shipping. I also was looking at my original post...I fat fingered the price..$325 not $225...
this is a screenshot of the seller I bought from

·
Registered
7,462 Posts
Mike I looking at getting a Razor for everyday riding as I already have a King. Where did you end up getting your razor from?

Caddy I haven't bought a Razor TP yet.
I've been searching eBay and Amazon in the attempt that I decide on one.
If I find one worthwhile I'll let You know.
Mike U.

·
Registered
643 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Caddy I haven't bought a Razor TP yet.
I've been searching eBay and Amazon in the attempt that I decide on one.
If I find one worthwhile I'll let You know.
Mike U.
Man I shouldve read that better lol I’ve been looking at SBD razor Pak and just sending it off to paint to match my fender and bags. Yeah please do!

Reactions: Mike U

·
Registered
189 Posts
Reactions: Ike Burns
21 - 29 of 29 Posts