Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking for different options on chopped paks,harley or other brand,pros/cons looking for more winter projects first snow dumped this morning

·
Registered
454 Posts
Same boat

I've been looking at the Swinebox but the new HD Chopped tour pak looks good and has more cubic space than the old full sized tour pak.

·
Registered
757 Posts
I bought a used HD chopped pak. It's fine for just me on a trip but if momma wants to come then I have to go with the King pak. She brings too much stuff and fusses about the backrest on the chopped pak. Luck I have both.

·
Shark of the Month August 13
3,318 Posts
As far as fit and overall quality goes, I've never used, or seen in person, one that beats HD. The cost of an HD tour pack isn't really that bad if bought from one of the "discounters" it's all the other shit that goes with it. Which you would have to buy regardless (docking hardware, mounts, pad, etc)

Last bike had a "regular" chopped tour pack and we were fine on a 6 day trip with just the tour pack and saddle bags....I don't run luggage racks on my tour packs LOL just remember it's just as easy to do laundry when on the road

I ordered a primed '14 style chopped tour pack for this build and hope it should finally be here in the next week or two....

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
370 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a 2012 rgu with the king tour pak ,if I was to sell this whats a good asking price? it is just like new....thanxs

·
Registered
370 Posts
I also have the Power Product chopped pack .. no complaints from me at all. I think that you are going to like it
Just received my ship notification. It will be here Thursday! Looking forward to it.

I need to find a painter and pinstriper in my area to get the CVO saddlebags and the tourpack painted denim black.... Or go get the paint and attempt it myself. No rattle cans for this set...

Pictures soon...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts