Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After doing some research, I've decieded to go with J&M. I ordered the ROKKER series, JAMP-250HR06, 250 watt, 2 channel amp & ROKKER series, HRRK-7252GTM-XTC, 170 watt speakers. Everything is suppose to be Plug-N-Play. Can't wait!!!! Will keep you guys posted on how things sound.

·
Registered
367 Posts
After doing some research, I've decieded to go with J&M. I ordered the ROKKER series, JAMP-250HR06, 250 watt, 2 channel amp & ROKKER series, HRRK-7252GTM-XTC, 170 watt speakers. Everything is suppose to be Plug-N-Play. Can't wait!!!! Will keep you guys posted on how things sound.
Got almost the same system 2 years ago. I went with the 500. Sounds great and is truly plug and play. you'll love it

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They have arrived

Santa, aka UPS Driver, stopped by my house yesterday to deleiver my new speakers and amp, will be installing this weekend. Thinking of taping a song in the different configurations to see how will the perform.
I'll play the same song with stock set up, with new speakers only, Amp with stock speakers than with new amp & speakers. I will see if I can take video & post it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts