Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The FedEx truck brought me three boxes yesterday all sealed with Fuel Moto Packing Tape.

The packages contain my Christmas Presents to me! They consist of the Fuel Moto 2-1-2 Stainless Steel HTC Ceramic interior/exterior coating Head Pipe.
The Chrome E-Series Mufflers. The Pro Billet air cleaner and a pre loaded Power Vision Tuner.

Today while cool was a good riding day So guess what I did. The weather predictions for the up-coming week are dismal so it looks like a good opportunity to install all the new items and take my time doing it.

The only thing I'm nervous about is load the map update. But, I'm sure I'll figure it out.

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Looking like I'll get my stage 1 as a January bday gift! Congrats and enjoy the install and benefits brother!

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Yeah, Christmas came for me too. I sent my Corbin seat back in to Corbin to have the passenger part redone for Elaine. It needed to have some tweaks to make it more comfortable for the long runs. Well, it showed up on the front porch yesterday and I can't say enough about Corbin. They completely took the cover off, removed a section of the very back part of the seat, remolded it and shaped it like I asked and showed them in a pic I took. They then built a new cover and did an unbelievable job. Other half is a happy camper now. This all at no charge of course!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got a little time to work on the bike this evening. Got the mufflers and the head pipe pulled and routed the cable for the Power vision. Getting ready to pull the stock tapered exhaust gaskets and replace them with the Fuel Moto flat gaskets and start reassembly.

I see where the big power gain is, it's weight, the factory head pipe has got to weight 12 to 15 pounds more than the Fuel Moto head pipe.

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Got a little time to work on the bike this evening. Got the mufflers and the head pipe pulled and routed the cable for the Power vision. Getting ready to pull the stock tapered exhaust gaskets and replace them with the Fuel Moto flat gaskets and start reassembly.

I see where the big power gain is, it's weight, the factory head pipe has got to weight 12 to 15 pounds more than the Fuel Moto head pipe.
That "cat" must be called Garfield, cause its a heavy puss! >:) Glad you're getting it done brother

1 - 7 of 7 Posts