Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found a local shop that'll do chrome forks on my 2015 RGS for $500.00 out the door (all parts & labor). Even though I've done this work myself several times and having the needed tools, I'm considering letting them do it this time. Getting a bit lazy in my 'old age', just dropping the bike and picking it up in a day and just enjoying it is kinda tempting.
What do u guys think ? Fair price? Good deal?

·
Registered
7,535 Posts
All depends how much for the legs. I feel you on just being able to just drop it off and pick it back up..

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
DO yourself a favor and get the Ness legs and do it yourself for roughly the same money.

·
Registered
700 Posts
DO yourself a favor and get the Ness legs and do it yourself for roughly the same money.

Nowadays I really don't mind paying reasonable prices for quality labor, but if it ain't perfect I end up big time pissed off.

The Ness legs are so much nicer I'm gonna just do it myself and not risk the high blood pressure.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Get ahold of shinny willy,I seen an ad for $600.00 with progressive springs installed you just slide the whole fork up and its ready to go

1 - 5 of 5 Posts