Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a set of Dresser Duals as part of a package deal. I'm gonna run the Power Duals so these are up for grabs. Vance part #16829.
http://www.vanceandhines.com/store/touring/headers/16829

They were only on the bike for 500 miles and are in excellent condition. No scrapes or scratches on the heat shields. All the heat shields are mounted.

There is a lollipop baffle installed in the rear header, not sure who the maker was. Supposed to help with back pressure or sound. I'll leave it in place, but it can be easily unbolted if its not your thing.

The only thing needed is the mounting bracket for the rear pipe, available from V&H for about $15. And of course new gaskets.

I'd like to get $300 plus shipping. Open to reasonable offers.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
There are lollipop baffles in both pipes. The one pictured is actually in the front header, the other is installed in the crossover section. Didn't notice it at first because I had two of the same parts.

I'd like to get these off my shelf. I'm not going to use them. Price dropped to $250 plus shipping. Basically looking to get back what I have into them.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It shouldn't cost any more than $45 via UPS Ground. You'd have it in 3 business days

Thanks

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sold. Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts