·
Registered
483 Posts
Gruby Fingerprints

Wow. Talk about up-keep. No touching the bike, cause he'll see all of it! LOL

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Don't hate it but i would pass. Better than pink or some other silly color. I agree with with the poster above, something that flashy needs some wheels. Maybe even a black 23. Would be cool if it had everything that is normally chrome all blacked out.

·
Registered
6,497 Posts
I use to see Arnold Schwarzenegger all the time he in SoCal at the Rockstore in Malibu, and he has and older Heritage done just like that. It looks cool but man I would never go that route. First off i'm sure it's not really chrome but spray chrome which is a paint product. Very hard to keep up and does scratch. I know I guy that owns a company that does this process and it's a mother to spray and make it look spot on perfect. It's also expensive. Cool to show and talk about but that's about it.
Swomack

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I used to see Arnold Schwarzenegger all the time he in SoCal at the Rockstore in Malibu, and he has and older Heritage done just like that. It looks cool but man I would never go that route. First off i'm sure it's not really chrome but spray chrome which is a paint product. Very hard to keep up and does scratch. I know I guy that owns a company that does this process and it's a mother to spray and make it look spot on perfect. It's also expensive. Cool to show and talk about but that's about it.
Swomack
Pretty much my thoughts. Thought it was cool nonetheless

1 - 20 of 22 Posts