Road Glide banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm really thinking about getting asr seat by ciro. I read previous thread on it, but nothing since. Any new buyers out there? I love the look, i have a cvo hammock heated. It's great but wanting something less wide and gets me down without stretching my thighs out. Just looking for new info on this seat for a2019 road glide special

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have it on my 2019 Road Glide Special. I've had it for about 1500 miles. I sold my CVO seat setup (rider seat, rider backrest, and passenger pillion), and went with the ASR rider seat, rider backrest, and passenger pillion. So pretty much an apples to apples comparison.

I really like the ASR seat, and I actually stopped using the rider backrest because I like the looks without it, and the rider and passenger seat has enough lumbar support for me that I do not need the backrest. The rider seat is HEAVY. I didn't weigh it, but if I had to guess, I would say it is three times heavier than the CVO seat. But it is whats inside that sets it apart from others. The foam and gel are firm, yet supportive. With my low back issues, that is what I needed. Don't get me wrong, the CVO seat looks nice and fit me well, it just was not as supportive. For me, it was more about function than looks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Appreciate your feedback Matt D. Any new updates you could provide would be greatly appreciated. I’m looking at purchasing as well and with so many options and their no return policy I’m skeptical.

·
Registered
200 Posts
That’s a cool looking seat. Never heard of it. I just ordered a Mustang so if I don’t like it I’ll look at this one.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I'm really thinking about getting asr seat by ciro. I read previous thread on it, but nothing since. Any new buyers out there? I love the look, i have a cvo hammock heated. It's great but wanting something less wide and gets me down without stretching my thighs out. Just looking for new info on this seat for a2019 road glide special
If you want to sell the heated hammock I’ll buy it

·
Registered
8 Posts
Its a great seat driver and passenger seat aswel. Stock seats suck, aftermarket is always tricky, but this one is a blast once you break it to your ass 😜 starting from the 17th off juli whe are going for a 2500km ( miles, need a calculator ) after this ride more info to follow.
I'm dont have negative doubts about it thow.

·
Registered
6,302 Posts
Took some more pics when I got home tonight for you. View attachment 409271
Yeah Yeah...cool seat......I want to know more about #928 - FC450F ? - You spent some $$ on the nibble bits and I dig that - Halls...bought a few from them over the years...I do love me a Husky but damn that bike is too clean man....

·
Registered
42 Posts
Yeah Yeah...cool seat......I want to know more about #928 - FC450F ? - You spent some $$ on the nibble bits and I dig that - Halls...bought a few from them over the years...I do love me a Husky but damn that bike is too clean man....
It is a 2016 Husky FC350, and I bought it brand new from Hall's at the end of 2016. (I used to live just west of Joliet, IL, but moved to Jacksonville, FL in the summer of 2018) The bike has a 366cc big bore kit from Cylinder Works, along with a Daniel Crower Racing intake cam, and TLR race ported head with tuned ignition. It made 62hp on non-ethanol pump gas. So more horsepower than a 450, lighter than a 250, and rev's out to 16,000 rpm. It is a blast to ride, whether it is moto or in the woods. I put on a lot of trick parts like the full auto Rekluse clutch, titanium foot pegs, air-assisted handlebar clamps, dual titanium spring front suspension, titanium exhaust, etc.

Here are a few updated pictures from a few weeks ago. I changed my number and went with a flat white graphic and plastic setup.

·
Registered
6,302 Posts
It is a 2016 Husky FC350, and I bought it brand new from Hall's at the end of 2016. (I used to live just west of Joliet, IL, but moved to Jacksonville, FL in the summer of 2018) The bike has a 366cc big bore kit from Cylinder Works, along with a Daniel Crower Racing intake cam, and TLR race ported head with tuned ignition. It made 62hp on non-ethanol pump gas. So more horsepower than a 450, lighter than a 250, and rev's out to 16,000 rpm. It is a blast to ride, whether it is moto or in the woods. I put on a lot of trick parts like the full auto Rekluse clutch, titanium foot pegs, air-assisted handlebar clamps, dual titanium spring front suspension, titanium exhaust, etc.

Here are a few updated pictures from a few weeks ago. I changed my number and went with a flat white graphic and plastic setup.

View attachment 415563 View attachment 415562
When you lived up here...did you ever run it at KY Track or Rocky Glen? - I ran a KX250 for years and always dug a day at those places.....and was flirting with an idea of a TM125 2T punched out to a 144 but then I crashed (Supermoto) and this hope went out the winder....

One Day...just for gigs (sorry for the three jack but I can't help myself when it comes to dirt bikes)

·
Registered
42 Posts
When you lived up here...did you ever run it at KY Track or Rocky Glen? - I ran a KX250 for years and always dug a day at those places.....and was flirting with an idea of a TM125 2T punched out to a 144 but then I crashed (Supermoto) and this hope went out the winder....

One Day...just for gigs (sorry for the three jack but I can't help myself when it comes to dirt bikes)

Yes, I did. I rode at both of them, and also Sunset Ridge, Joliet MX, and Motoland. For it being the Midwest, they had a great mix of tracks. I used to drag race bikes at Byron Raceway and Route 66, and even held my NHRA license for several years until I too, had a crash at the track. Decided to hang up the leathers and go back to moto in 2014. If you ever get the chance, I recommend riding one of the Husky or KTM 150cc 2-strokes. They are super light and just really fun to ride.

·
Registered
6,302 Posts
Yes, I did. I rode at both of them, and also Sunset Ridge, Joliet MX, and Motoland. For it being the Midwest, they had a great mix of tracks.
Motoland was always on my list but never made it there......my MX Days are over with my back.....but when I hang up the Corp Spurs and find my plot to plant my last set of roots...some sort of woods bike will be in the shed - I raced Husky Supermoto Bikes for years and always loved 'em....KTMs, Jap Brands....all going BOOM at the track and my SM450s and my last SMR450R all ran liked raped apes - Had a SM630 as a pit ripper that will always bee in my Top 10 Fav Bikes - It was from the Time Span when Husky Motors were being built in Italy and it had such a smooooooth power band...great bikes indeed and love seeing them do well in MX and SX

1 - 18 of 18 Posts