Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have these on there bike? How's the quality and how visible are they?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Can't speak for those, but Ciro does make quality products.

Reactions: geo8866

·
Registered
995 Posts
Those look pretty cool, let us know how they hold up over time.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Just in case anyone was wondering here's a little feed back on these lights.

Pro's:

1. They are bright. They light the ground up under the bike.

2. They are plug and play a very easy to install.
3. They are sturdy and the lenses seems pretty heavy duty.
4. They look totally bitchin.

Con's:

1. The leads on the harness that run to the bags could be a little longer. That way I could run the harness wear I'd like to. Right now the leads to have to be run out under the seat and I don't love that set up.
2. The plugs that connect the light wires to the harness pretty much suck. They small and kinda cheap. Not a big deal if you never take your bags off, but I have to pull mine to set up the shocks every time we go two up.

3. The 3M tape on the lights are just regular strips of heavy duty 3M. It'd be nicer if the tape was actually the size and shape of the bottom of the light. as it is right now there is a little room for dirt and junk to get in between the light and the bottom of the bags in spots.
4. The price...they ain't cheap.

Over all Iike them. A couple of small tweaks could make them better, and for what they cost, I don't think the things I have problems with would cut in to the profit margin.

·
Premium Member
3,026 Posts
Just in case anyone was wondering here's a little feed back on these lights.

Pro's:

1. They are bright. They light the ground up under the bike.
2. They are plug and play a very easy to install.
3. They are sturdy and the lenses seems pretty heavy duty.
4. They look totally bitchin.

Con's:

1. The leads on the harness that run to the bags could be a little longer. That way I could run the harness wear I'd like to. Right now the leads to have to be run out under the seat and I don't love that set up.
2. The plugs that connect the light wires to the harness pretty much suck. They small and kinda cheap. Not a big deal if you never take your bags off, but I have to pull mine to set up the shocks every time we go two up.
3. The 3M tape on the lights are just regular strips of heavy duty 3M. It'd be nicer if the tape was actually the size and shape of the bottom of the light. as it is right now there is a little room for dirt and junk to get in between the light and the bottom of the bags in spots.
4. The price...they ain't cheap.

Over all Iike them. A couple of small tweaks could make the better, and for what they cost I don't think the things I have problems with would cut in to the profit margin.
Are the disconnect plugs easily accessible or do you have to take the seat off to get to them?

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The leads on the harness are long enough to be left out, but then you’d have an excessive amount of wire between the bag and the seat of that makes sense.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Directly behind, no. Behind you in the left or right lane, yes.
At night directly behind you wouldn’t see the light itself, but you would see light on the ground from them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts