Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2019 RGU. Midnight blue/silver. “MARLIN”
964 Posts
Since you have the black two tone paint it looks good. See if it grows on you.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Been looking at these and the Custom Dynamics ones... but for a RGS. I think it looks great. Curious why you chose Ciro?

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Never understood why they left the lower bolt exposed. Looks unfinished to me. On the other hand, the Ciro ones look killer on your red and black scooter!

·
Registered
2008 FLTRU 105th Anniversary w/ 110"
1,412 Posts
I think the black ones look good on your bike.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Now after seeing the CD image- you definitely chose the right ones! They look great!

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
I really like the Custom Dynamics fillerz, but I do agree they leave some ugly bolts exposed. I just ended up plasti-dipping that stuff and since my bike is black it all sorta blends in, I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
i think the black looks fine. way better than chrome would. if you run it for a while, and just can't seem to gel with the black, then you can always have them color matched.

Reactions: JayKS

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Once you’ve tried black....

Reactions: CTony and JayKS

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
After spending the $ on CD, I didnt like the unfinished look...Ciros looked pretty good, but wish they were like..metal...ended up putting on the color matched HD filler panels and the ciro bag lights, have the bright ass #2..those do look excellent on your bike tho OP...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
After spending the $ on CD, I didnt like the unfinished look...Ciros looked pretty good, but wish they were like..metal...ended up putting on the color matched HD filler panels and the ciro bag lights, have the bright ass #2..those do look excellent on your bike tho OP...
Does the price include the color matching? Those filler panels i assume are plastic? The ciro3d is growing on me, but that is an excellent option.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Like those better than my CD. Way to spend my money guys

1 - 20 of 24 Posts