Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Found a Company that has patterns for late model HDs. Had the bike done and happy with it. No seams.

·
Registered
94 Posts
MisterEd,

I had HogSkin put on my 2013 RG CVO. It is basically pre cut for the front headlight assembly, lower fairing (if you have), front of rear saddlebags, front fender, and top of rear saddle bags. When I got the kit, I went to my local window tint guy and had him apply it for me, although you can do it yourself if you wanted. When it was complete, you could barely notice it was there and covers most the high value spots. Just fyi also, I bought the self healing kit. It heals itself after having impact with rocks and other debris!

Terry is the owner of HogSkins and is located in southern Missouri. He was very fast with responses and quick shipping. The company is very small and "American Made".... I would highly recommend him!

HogSkin info:
[email protected]
Terry (owner)
417-725-0555

I hope this helps you sir!

flea

·
Registered
986 Posts
I just came across the Hog Skins stuff on ebay. I was just about to create a new thread when I came across this one.
I see that they now have a kit for denim paint. Has anyone tried that one?
Lil Chief

·
Registered
14 Posts
I plan on doing the Hogskins self healing when I get back from NY. My wife doesn't ride much but when she does she always likes to kick the top of the saddlebags. If I could just buy those and the front fender I would be fine with it. But for the whole kit which basically covers the whole bike, the price isn't bad

1 - 10 of 10 Posts