Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well looks like Clearview is finally making it to the party. I e-mailed them months ago asking about windshields for the 2015. Well they finally have a prototype done and I am going to test one, depending on price. So if everything works out I will be posting my review and pics of the New Clearview Windscreen for the 2015 RG.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok so I finally got my Clearview shield a couple of weeks ago. I ordered the 13iinch scalloped in light gray. I must say that fit and finish is great. The shield went on with ease. Just loosened up the four screws, took the old shield off and installed the Clearview. Rode a couple hundred miles and of course this shield is a big improvement over the stock shield. It is recurved at the top so the wind gets directed over my and my passenger's heads. I look about 2 inches over the shield. Develops a nice pocket behind the shield so that I can now hear the radio without having to blast it and I can hear it over 70mph. The shield is nice and thick so there is no vibration at speed.

I am thinking about getting the dark tint which I think will look awesome, just not sure if I will have a good view in front of the bike with it. The light gray is really light. Currently the options they have in pre-production are 13 or 14 inch in clear or light gray with a scallop or GT cut. I believe that when production starts they will have 12, 13, 14, and 15 inch in the clear, light gray, and dark gray. With the same scallop or GT cuts.

Will try to get pics up soon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts