Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a Clearview Large shield up for sale.

There is a story here. I have what I thought was a Clearview Medium. That is what I was told when I bought the shield. Love the shield, just wanted something a smidgen taller. So I bought this off the forum here. Well, as it turns out what I have now is NOT a Medium. I have since seen two RG's with Clearview Mediums and we compared measurements. Mine is not a medium. So, I want a Medium. Based on the measurements, and sittting on the other folks bikes, that appears to be the height I need. So, the large is up for sale, again.

I'll sell it for what I paid, $150.00 shipped to the lower 48. If you are interested, post up a note and send me a PM. For those who have never bought off a forum posting, the usual protocol is to send a PM and post a note so everyone can see what order the requests come in, but the negotiation is handled offline.

Anybody have a Clearview Medium they want to sell?

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
What year RG does this fit on ? I have an 11 and what does this shield look like ? With curve,or without curve? Is it tinted ? Do you have pics of the shield on the bike? Also what's the beat price for this ?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Easyryder01,
The WS on my 2010 pictured here is a Clearview Large with recurve & tint (which is very mild). Should fit your 2011 RGU with no problem.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts