Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[/IMG]This shield is off of my 09 RG and is a clear recurve 21" in length from top to bottom in the center. It has a few rub marks in the center down low where the previous owner had a radar mounted, but they are well out of line of vision. Rode
[/IMG] with this shield for app.2k miles and functioned very well. My only problem with it was that due to its height the top was directly in my line of vision. Asking $100.00 and I will pay shipping.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
[/IMG]This shield is off of my 09 RG and is a clear recurve 21" in length from top to bottom in the center. It has a few rub marks in the center down low where the previous owner had a radar mounted, but they are well out of line of vision. Rode
[/IMG] with this shield for app.2k miles and functioned very well. My only problem with it was that due to its height the top was directly in my line of vision. Asking $100.00 and I will pay shipping.
Spoke with rep from clearview and based on its size it is the 2004-2009 GT-XL model

·
Registered
519 Posts
I bought one of those shields from a member here...I had mine cut down 1.5" for $25 at a local plastic shop and they did an excellent job, fits perfectly...just an FYI

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bought one of those shields from a member here...I had mine cut down 1.5" for $25 at a local plastic shop and they did an excellent job, fits perfectly...just an FYI
Wished you had suggestd that earlier before I spent the money for a Madstad! Not complaining tho, Madstad is great. The Clearview worked quite well and I probably would have stayed with it if not for the height issue.

·
Registered
519 Posts
I did the Madstad also...just didn't like the shaking at idle and it worked no better for me than the Clearview....so I sold it a few months ago.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts