Road Glide banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Dark smoke GT-Small in Great condition (16" if you measure from the center hole to the top)

I absolutely love the way it looked on my bike unfortunately just a tad too small for me.

$100 + shipping (shipped from 30066)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Back on:

Willing to trade for a clearview stock height with dark tint, a LRS mako or windvest 14

cash is of course always a good option.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wow not sure how I missed this but here you go.

I've not hit rain with it but if I ride the wind really hits above my helmet (with the GT stock I have 2 to 3" above my helmet with this one it hits just above)

so I would think that it wouldn't be too bad in the rain. No buffeting, no wild shaking so bad that you can't read the darn traffic signs.

I love it, its just that little bit extra from the stock heigh is probably what I go for, then again I might sell this one, go to stock and go right back because i do like the way i can look over it when I slouch.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
im 5'11 32 inseam.

I'm running a sundowner, not sure where that puts me compared to stock, and it was on a 2012 RGU

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Thanks. I see you want a windvest in trade. So the 14" windvest is sits taller than the 16" clear view model you are selling? Hmm, I just got great deal on the 14" windvest and am 5' 8"/9". Based on talking to some folks I figured I would be alright but now wondering. I tower over my 8" KW now.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i dont know if its taller, probablya tad,i just tried a 13 mako didnt care for that so really doubting if I would go the 14 windvest route, I love clearview shields

1 - 17 of 17 Posts