Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to get my hands on the clutch and brake lines for my 2015 that I am putting 16 inch bars on. I ordered Magnum lines from Phat Performance 2 weeks ago and still haven't received them. I'm sick of waiting and wanted to see what kind of lines you guys are using and where you got them from.

Thanks,

Daryl

·
Registered
28 Posts
HD now offers 16" bars and if I remember right they have part numbers for the clutch and brake lines needed for them. May want to call some dealers to see if they have them in stock. I don't know how the prices would compare, but I could imagine they fetch a premium. Good luck.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I am trying to get my hands on the clutch and brake lines for my 2015 that I am putting 16 inch bars on. I ordered Magnum lines from Phat Performance 2 weeks ago and still haven't received them. I'm sick of waiting and wanted to see what kind of lines you guys are using and where you got them from.

Thanks,

Daryl
I ordered my Magnum hoses last night directly on the Magnum website. We'll see how long I have to wait :confused: I hope they don't take their time to build it and ship it. I am in Oregon and the business is in NY, so shipping could be almost a week long :mad: Also my bike is tore down for those damn hoses.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts