Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys i have a 2015 rgs and got stuck in traffic slo-go for about a hour my clutch hand got bad and had trouble pulling in the clutch is there any adjustments or parts that can lowr the pull effort? I had a 2000 roadking and installed the low effort ramp kit and it worked out great but i dont see any for the 2015s. thx wayne

·
Registered
8,826 Posts
hi guys i have a 2015 rgs and got stuck in traffic slo-go for about a hour my clutch hand got bad and had trouble pulling in the clutch is there any adjustments or parts that can lowr the pull effort? I had a 2000 roadking and installed the low effort ramp kit and it worked out great but i dont see any for the 2015s. thx wayne
They make hydraulic clutch assist. You'll just have a master cylinder on the left side handle bar too. I don't see it being year specific.

·
Registered
79 Posts
They make hydraulic clutch assist. You'll just have a master cylinder on the left side handle bar too. I don't see it being year specific.
The RGS should be hydraulic clutch already, are you talking about something that adds on to the stock hydraulic clutch?

·
Registered
8,826 Posts
The RGS should be hydraulic clutch already, are you talking about something that adds on to the stock hydraulic clutch?
Yes, it's a cable assist. The clutch lever is built into the mechanism.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the bike already has a hydraulic set up i was thinking about a lighter pressure plateto reduce the effort

1 - 9 of 9 Posts